Caorza Construction is the unit that develops activities within the sector, through building, civil and industrial work. In addition, it has its own metallurgy plant, producing materials and prefabricated structures.
- To complete any type of project in strict compliance with deadlines.
- To offer a fully comprehensive service that meets all the requirements of the project, from management and execution, to “turnkey” delivery.
Our organisational structure allows for agile decision-making, with qualified professionals and clearly defined procedures aiming for greater efficiency with every passing day.
All our construction work is finished to a very high standard, thanks to the technical advisors we have among our own staff, the use of our own manufactured materials, the availability and expertise of the skilled workers that collaborate in each project, and the design and implementation of solutions studied for each project. In this way, we position ourselves as the only company in the sector that encompasses and controls the entire process, offering a comprehensive and efficient service with results that speak for themselves: building work that stands up to test of time.
Caorza Group subsidiaries that work in this area, and assist in making the group a benchmark in the construction sector are:
Manufacturing and assembly
Montajes Industriales Caorza
Our facilities are located in the city of Ronda, strategically placed in the centre of Andalusia, on 20,000m2 of land, with more than 8,000m2 of industrial plant housing our factories and technical offices.
Our business activity is supported by an extensive fleet of machinery that the group has at its disposal for designing and manufacturing the building materials and structures required for the execution of work. This enables us to personally control the entire process from production to on-site execution, ensuring the highest quality standards, while meeting delivery times for the various materials and planned, customised solutions for each project.
Montajes Industriales Caorza is a leading company in the metal and prefabrication sector:
- Manufacturer of metallic structures, with its own in-company systems and technical solutions, designed and optimised for each project.
- Manufacturer and installer of exterior walls for any type of industrial project, building or corporate headquarters: metal, ventilated, curtain walls with windows, prefabricated concrete…
- Manufacturer of carpentry, metal, aluminium, PVC and wood. Official distributor of top market brands, such as Technal, Saint Gobain, Kommerling…
- Manufacturers of prefabricated and concrete structures for industrial buildings and business parks, solid reinforced plates, pre-stressed alveolar plates for slabs and enclosures, and mixed structures of laminated wood.
- Bulk cement manufacturer with automatic dosing plants and our own transport to our construction projects.
Ormetec Obras y Servicios
Created in 2006, from a merger within the Caorza Group, to add new strategic business sectors that provide greater solidity and strength to the group within the construction sector
With headquarters in the city of Malaga, we have become an important construction company on a national level, due to the experience acquired in the last two decades. The technical expertise of our workforce, together with our financial standing, allow us to offer guaranteed success in the execution of our residential, civil, industrial and commercial construction projects.
Know-how in the field of construction.
We offer our clients personalised technical advice during each phase of the project, based on knowledge and experience
We carry out thorough preliminary studies before planning the work, in order to meet deadlines and stay within the adjudication budget. We also ensure that there will be no major deviations from the construction budget before starting on the project.
We bring innovation to the entire process, with new systems that have been tested and proven in the market. This leads to better energy efficiency, faster execution, greater sustainability, superior comfort, improved durability, top-quality finishes, and above all, significant financial savings for each project.
The technical capacity and financial solidity of our business group means that we have been classified to undertake any type of work for public bodies and government agencies.